An Aesthetic's Artistry

 They say #Art is an expression of many things. It reflects our mood, our character, our thoughts and our emotions. It represents our brightest days and our darkest nights in a form which doesn't need any words. I saw many of my friends use art to express their feelings at times. It takes patience and skill to draw an art but if we pour our feelings and our soul totally into it, we see the birth of a masterpiece and a reflection of our self in it. 

I always appreciate good art work. Not only because of what I see with my eyes but also what I feel that is lurking deep within the art that depicts an artists expression. The artists goes to a lot of struggle to hide his expression in his/her art but a viewer who try to dig out that will truly be worthy of that art. Sometimes it may be just an artist's childishness but other times it may hide his pain. If you ask me, an art is a puzzle that opens door to one's soul. 

Well, that may be it but I am glad that I am beginning to understand art not by simply appreciating but by being able to produce or replicate something that attracts me. My attempt at art is not to build great masterpieces but to be able to put my soul into the art that I make. It reflects my passion for creative arts. It shows my dedication to learn something that paves a way for self reflection. Mainly, I relieves my stress and keeps my mind fresh. Replicating art is also a form of art because you simply cannot will to replicate something without effort and understanding. Some of my paintings and sketching are replicas of art created by other artists whose masterpieces I found via Google Images and have caught my attention. 

And my journey as an artist begins.....

P.S: Remember! Every art is a masterpiece in its own way. :) 

Credits to original artist Thiag Bianchini (from pinInterest,  his version is a dotted sketch )😀

#Art_1 #DoubleExposure #Amatuer #TheWild #2Colors



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Connect Kafka on WSL2 with PyCharm on Windows

print("Hello World!")